Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dogs are so funny

Drew and I spent the weekend with Caleb and Lilly a few weeks ago while Justin and Alice went on an anniversary ski trip! We had a great time! Either those kiddos are totally amazing or Justin and Alice are amazing parents- probably both! Caleb LOVED playing with Annie and Molly. They did really well with him, but were super exhausted by the time we left. Caleb kept them from napping a lot!


One afternoon, Drew was playing with Caleb and the dogs, and I heard crazy laughter! As Drew threw the dogs pieces of food, Caleb laughed and laughed and laughed! I couldn't get the best video to load, I'll keep trying, but this one is pretty good too...

1 comment:

Nate and Katie said...

That was so cute Carrie!! Love it! How fun to be able to spend the weekend with those cuties!