Saturday, February 26, 2011

Randomness

Seriously, this is going to be very random...

I played fetch with Annie yesterday after work. It's so much more fun to play fetch in the winter with over a foot of snow. Annie has to watch closely to where the stick goes or she can't find it. Even when watching, she has to stick her whole face down in the snow and dig for it! It's so cute!

As I was throwing wood in the fire place last week I smashed my knuckle on the top edge. It gashed off some skin and has hurt all week. It's very hard to keep a bandaid on a kuckle.

When Drew was snowblowing last night, some of the snow shot at the side of the house... the noise scared Molly to death. She ran upstairs and tried to hide in our room. She wouldn't leave my side for over a hour. Good grief.

My favorite creamer right now... Bailey's Almond Toffee Cream. Oooooo, it's good!

Aunt Nancy helped me paint our bedroom today. She's so sweet to spend her Saturday helping me! Grandma came down too, and the four of us had Subway for lunch. I haven't had Subway in a while, I'd forgotten how yummy it is.

Pictures of our bedroom remodel to come soon!!!

3 comments:

Joann said...

You definitely titled this correctly! How random!

Your girls are so funny; I can just see Annie's snow-encrusted face and Molly cowering from Drew's noise.

Nate and Katie said...

love your random thoughts! Hey, I have been meaning to tell you that the other night Sarah randomly thought of you. She said, "Carrie is so nice." It was so cute! So there is my random thought for the day!
You are nice by the way!! love you lots and can't wait to see your bedroom makeover!
Katie

Kim for the Kings said...

Sounds like a phone conversation we would have. :) Thanks for sharing!