I am an official Gold Member of Starbucks! I had to make 30 purchases to reach this amazing status... but I didn't spend a dollar! I used all the registered gift cards I got for my birthday and Christmas. Being a gold level member, I received this very pretty gold card with my name on it to use as my permanant gift card (I have to put money on it though, or at least transfer my gifts cards to this one). Plus for ever 15 purchases I make I get a free custom coffee in addition to lots of cool promotions and coupons! You can't tell how wonderfully shiny the card is from the picture, but let me tell you... it's gorgeous!
(Disclaimer: I'm not really a Starbuck's addict, really, I'm not. I do LOVE their coffee, or should I say liquid candy the way I get them made, but I don't go very often. It's a special treat for me!)
1 comment:
I don't believe you - it's probably not shiny at all.
Post a Comment