Sunday, March 6, 2011

Backwards

So the blog put the next 3 posts in the wrong order... it didn't matter what order I published them in, they still got posted in the order I created them. Darn. Scroll down a little and work your way back to the top to see the progress! =)

2 comments:

Joann said...

Love it all, especially the rich brown walls! I think after ten years of marriage you guys were ready for new comforter, etc! Can't wait to see it in person, whenever we get your way! Thanks for posting, Carrie.

Nate and Katie said...

Ooo, love it Carrie!! It looks great, so cozy and beautiful! I love the look on Drew's face when he was helping you take off the border - I think I have seen that look a few times too from my hubby!
Some day I dream of coming to visit you all and see more of your life!
love you both, sweet dreams in your new room!