Tuesday morning, 7am, packing Drew's lunch- I must have picked up the flip-top container of mayo by the lid, a lid that opens very easily, I found out. The lid popped open, I dropped the container, and it hit the floor hard. Have you ever dropped something straight to the floor, so that it lands on the bottom of the container and looks like you sat it on the floor? The contents shoot out of the container like a fountain, as did my mayo! A white, creamy fountain sprayed all over my kitchen- globs on the ceiling, in my hair, on the dogs, on Drew's work shirt, on the frig and counters. Drew thought it was hilarious; me- not so much. I had planned on heading to work early to get stuff done in the quiet of the morning. I had to shower the mayo out of my hair and clean up the mess. I can laugh about it now... not then!
Other news- Dad and Mom Gimple were here last weekend. I have pictures to share when I take the time to load them and write about our fun time together!
To Samuel on His 17th Birthday
1 month ago
1 comment:
Ugh! I did ALMOST that same thing recently, but it didn't land perfectly flat, so the fountain was more contained to one area of the kitchen. Can't wait to see you - one week from today!
Post a Comment