I got back to Erie Sunday afternoon and spent the evening with Drew's parents, they had been here for the weekend. I got Drew off to work this morning and took a 2 1/2 hour nap on the couch- it was one of those naps where you know you are napping a long time, but you just can't pull your eyes open, like you feel drugged! I guess that's what happens when you get home from 9 days at camp, not getting much sleep, and one night of only 3 hours of sleep! I have tons of pics and stories to tell. I'll try to do that soon! I need to get laundry done and start cleaning, Dad and Mom Gimple are coming Thursday!!! I think I might go lay down and finish a book first!
It's been fun to catch up on everyone's blogs from the past week. I feel like I missed a lot!
To Samuel on His 17th Birthday
2 months ago
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment