I now have plenty of tomatoes to start making salsa! I have lots of peppers and onions too, so I just need to take the time to do it! One of the tomato plants grew some very large and oddly shaped tomatoeos! Check it out!
Here are some of my tomatoes and peppers! I have beefsteaks, romas, and cherry tomatoes. The peppers are jalepenos and chile peppers, I think!

On a total other topic, school has been going very well. I am extremely busy but totally excited about this year and how it has started out! I have been going in extra early, staying extra late, and even worked one weekend! That's ok though, I love every minutes of being a teacher and vice-principal!
4 comments:
You are amazing! I have a counter full of tomatoes, and will possibly freeze them for chili or spaghetti sauce. That's about as close to canning as it gets around here :)
Hey there, looks like fun!! Do you have a good salsa recipe you use? Do you can or freeze it? We have some tomatoes to deal with too, would love your input!
Love you
Wow, I'm so impressed you guys eat salsa. When Mike and I went to Huntsville their idea of Mexican food was a little weird to say the least. (nachos I ordered came with cueso cheese.....cueso is cheese in spanish) This time of year everyone here is roasting chili and it smells way good.
See ya,
Dana
OOOhhh, your veggies are so beautiful. I don't know why tomatoes are so lovely, but don't you agree? Have fun salsa-ing!!
Post a Comment