I have now canned 36 quarts of peaches! That is a lot! We picked 2 bushels because I thought I canned 2 bushels last year, but now that I see how much that is, I think I picked 2 bushels and only kept one. I picked the other for a friend! I know I didn't can that much last year! Here they are, minus the 6 already in the basement and 3 I gave away. I need to wet swiffer the floor now, I justed stepped in a sticky spot.
4 comments:
Yum!! Wish we were closer so we could come over and help you eat some of those! They sure are pretty, Carrie.
Man!! All those jars of peaches look great-when grandkids come they like to ask for Grandma Ann's peaches (and corn and macaroni and cheese) I never have to think what's for dinner when they're here. Doing great out here and looking forward to Colorado next week. Uncle Bob
Oooohhhhh. If my kids see the picture they will be so jealous! I don't can, so we just have to rely on Grandma Ann to give us a few jars! They don't last very long.
Enjoy!
Yummy Carrie! Those will taste soooo good this winter! We, too, enjoy Mom's peaches. We horde our jars and dole them out sparingly over the winter. Mmmm mmmm mmm.
Post a Comment