Saturday, September 20, 2008

I LOVE candybars!

My school is beginning to fundraise for a trip to Florida. I am coordinating one of the fundraisers- selling locally made candy bars. It's a great fundraiser, we receive 52% of the price of the candybars. There is only one problem. I had to pick them all up on Friday afternoon. I didn't want to drive all the way back to school and drop them off. It was Friday afternoon, I just wanted to go home. So I brought all 1600 candybars home with me! It was too warm to leave them in the Jeep, so I brought them all in the house. All 40 boxes of yummy chocolately goodness! Milk chocolate, almond, peanut butter, caramel, and crispy rice. These are really really good candybars! One of the local chocolate shops makes them- Pulokos. I have only eaten two, so I'm doing pretty well! I'm glad they all go to school on Monday so I won't have the temptation at home! Then I'll just have to work on the temptation at school- they will be stored in my office! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Earl & Grandma Lois say you sound like maybe there are 16oo minus 2 temtations at your house if some big girl that likes candy bars hasn't lost will power and enjoyed some differnt flavors. We really enjoy your blogging to keep us posted 0n your happenings.