I chose my teddy bear skin, here I am kissing the heart to put inside!
Let me introduce, Lilly Mae Shaffer. Isn't she adorable! (yes, i know the flower is spelled with one L, but we wanted to be different!)
Lilly joined the other bears for a picture back at the hotel. Junior, Richard, Patrick, Madison, and Lilly. Most of the girls were given the bears from their boyfriends or made them for their boyfriends, so these bears are very special to them. It was a fun bonding experience having them help me create Lilly. I wasn't sure what to do with her when I got home though! She is sitting on the rocking chair in our guest room, and I think she is the cutest memento I could have of this great senior trip!

3 comments:
Okay, so now I have two grandpuppies (Molly and Annie), a grandkitty (Ayse), and a grandbear (Lilly Mae)! I'm honored -- I think. :-)
Looks like it was a great trip for everyone!
What a good, fun mentor you are for those girls! Check out my blog - Lilly has a message on there!
You are so good to your girls! Looks like your job is tons of fun! Lilly is just as sweet as can be!
Post a Comment