Drew spent all last week in Denver going to meetings, visiting job sites, and drumming up some new sales. I flew out Friday to join him and we were able to visit some very good friends! We spent a little time with Micah and Betsy at their new house. Unfortunately, our camera wasn't working correctly at that time! Here is a pic of Drew and Micah from later in the weekend in front of REI/Starbucks. We had a great time with you, Micah! Betsy, I wish we could have spent some more time together!

We spent most of the weekend with Nate and Katie, good friends from JBU. They live in Greeley with their two daughers, Elizabeth and Sarah. We had a wonderful time watching them be parents, pretending we were parents, and just being together. Elizabeth loves to dress up and dance with her daddy!

Drew loved holding Sarah. She was very calm with him, and he took every chance he could to hold her!

Elizabeth asked me to braid her hair for her one night! It just melted my heart that she asked me to do it! I need to practice my braiding, it's been a LONG time!

Sunday afternoon, we all drove up to the mountains for a hike! It was almost 70 degrees, perfect! The girls were so cute on the ride, they held hands some!

Drew really wanted to try the baby backpack with Sarah, so they hiked together. She was feeling a little needy at that time, so Drew held her hand while she was in the backpack!

The Reinhard Family

The Pretend Shaffer Family
What do you think guys? How do we look with a kid?!
(No, this is not an announcement of any type, just a cute picture! Sorry Mom!!!)

5 comments:
Great pictures and sharing all the way! You two do look good with a little one in the backpack. :-)
Ooooh, too cute! I'm glad you found time to post these. Katie's girls are so cute! And I LOVE that the oldest asked you to braid her hair! How fun! Don't you want to have some little princesses running around your home and needing to hold your hand?!
it was so fun to get to see you guys last weekend-even if it was a short visit! you are welcome again anytime (we should have more done on the house by then). enjoy your weekend back at home :)
We are so glad you guys came out! The pics you posted are great. Elizabeth still talks about you, she said the other day as she was writing you a letter, "I love you guys" Very sweet!
Those pictures are awesome. Drew looks pretty normal holding a baby, but I'm sure when it's your own you'll both be like "Who is this little person and what do we do with it?!" Or anyway I've heard that's how it goes for the first few months.
Will you braid MY hair when you come to visit? ;)
Post a Comment