Friday, October 26, 2007

Painting the Bronco

Drew has started painting the Bronco! It looks so great! We are very excited to see it looking more real now! He will hopefully finish painting this weekend. It's a green color and will have gray accents. How cool!

5 comments:

Kim for the Kings said...

Oh my gosh! This is so exciting!!!

Joann said...

That's an awesome color; I'm starting to see it in my mind now -- Drew and Carrie climbing over those huge boulders in this gorgeous rebuilt Jeep!

Joann said...

Good Grief! I must have been off in la-la-land when I wrote that comment! (Actually I write too fast and don't think.) :-) I know very good and well you're working on a Bronco, -- not a Jeep -- Drew. Just chalk it up to the beginnings of dementia and the fact that I'll probably move in with my eldest daughter and her husband and dogs soon to care for me in my old age!

Ginny/Mom said...

Yipee!! am I ever impressed!!!!! I sure wish my Dad could see your talent and skill. He would have loved to work w/ you on this project. You would have had so much fun!

Joann - I love your Jeep faux pas!! We're not going to have "old age" are we? If we do, isn't it nice that we've raised incredible kids who care about us!!

Drew and Carrie,
Keep up the good Bronco progress:-)

Anonymous said...

Great color! That's pretty close to the color I've chosen for my Scrambler.