These are just some random shots taken over the past few months. The first one was on the way to Justin and Alice's camp about 3 hrs away. Molly had her head squished in the seatbelt! For some reason, she does this often!
I was trying to take some new pictures of Molly and Annie last week. Molly was not cooperating and walked right up to me for this picture!
Annie didn't want to cooperate either. She realized that the camera makes a flash and thought that she must watch for it to chase it! She chases ANY little light or reflection on the floor!
This was on the way home from somewhere, can't even remember when or where. The girls both rested their heads on the back of our seats as we were traveling. Did I already put this pictures on our blog? Maybe! It's so cute we can all look at it again!

3 comments:
I love the pictures of the girls! I chuckled over quite a few of them. Thanks for sharing!
Oh so cute! Your babies are adorable, Carrie.
Don't we all love our girls!! They sure do make good heaters in the winter, too!
Post a Comment