Sunday, October 14, 2007

Drew's Birthday Grill

As an early birthday present, Dad and Mom Gimple, Greg and Kim, and I got Drew the grill he needed for his Bronco! I totally surprised him with it on Thursday! He had no idea that I had gotten it or even knew how to get it for him! Happy early birthday!



4 comments:

Joann said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Dr---ew,
Happy birthday to you!

So glad to be a part of your surprise! Can't wait to see the progress when we come for Christmas.

believe_in_magic said...

That's one happy man! :) His response when you told him you had a surprise for him was probably the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Any chance you guys would be able to come visit next weekend? (weekend of 26-28, anytime) I can email you photos of our apt. so you can determine how comfortable the girls will be with that idea. They won't have a ton of space (oh, um none of us will!) but there is a ton to do outside that they will love.

I'm not sure if this is going to sign my screenname, but it's Martha, in case you weren't positive! hehehe

Kim for the Kings said...

I wish we could've been there to see your reaction, Drew! Happy early birthday, and we miss you guys soooo much. Coming to Boston any time soon? ;)

Ginny/Mom said...

Now that's a memorable birthday present...how did you manage that, Carrie?

Which is wider - Drew's smile or the grill?