Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Winter!

Winter decided to finally start here yesterday! We were to expect some rain/snow flurries over night and during the day. We woke up to a couple inches of very heavy wet snow, and it continued all day! Much of Erie was without power all day Tuesday, including my school! We arrived to find no electricity or heat! When the bus came with the kids, we sent them right back home for the day! Luckily, we are back to normal today, and most of the snow is already melted! What a crazy day it was! I sure enjoyed relaxing with the dogs on the couch all day though!!! These are pics taken at school. The last one is of our teachers standing around in the main hallway waiting on kids to arrive and send them home! Notice most still have their coats on, it was cold in here!





2 comments:

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Wow! It was almost 80 degress here yesterday and about the same today. I must admit, I'm ready for some sign of fall or winter-not necessarily snow, though.
Hope you enjoyed your snow day!
Gwen

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

I'm so jealous! We have a working fireplace in our new house; I can just imagine cuddling up with a fire and no electricity! Of course I realize it's only fun for a few hours :) Send some of your winter weather our way!

Jennifer