A few weeks ago at AWANA, our children's Wednesday night program, we had a special theme night- Mis-Match Night. I went all out for this one, as you can see! Notice one high heel shoe and one Croc. That was fun to walk around in all night! The kids voted me most mis-matched of all the leaders! Drew was horrified that I actually wore this outfit to church! He was in the garage when I got home, so I had to take this pic myself. That's why my head is cut off and Molly is walking through it! I can't remember why I was talking on the phone while I did it!
To Samuel on His 17th Birthday
1 month ago
3 comments:
Oh! That's abominable! Oh!
You definitely win the award!
That's my daughter! I taught her everything I know about style!
Love it! By the way, how did you take the picture? Timer on camera? I haven't checked to see if mine has that option.
Post a Comment