Monday, November 29, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

The tree farm that Justin and Alice got their Christmas tree at had a cute little country store full of Christmas decorations and goodies. I didn't realize until later what amazing prices they had or I would have bought a lot more! But I do LOVE what I got!
These are the cutest little country star ornaments ever, a set of 12 for the tree. My new wreath...Actually, Alice bought this one and I loved it so much that she gave it to me for my birthday! (She's going back to buy a few more for her living room anyway!)

2 comments:

Joann said...

Yep - you definitely should have bought me a large wreath for my front porch. The one I have is past its last leg! The tree looks so fresh and healthy, too. Thanks for sharing all the Thanksgiving pictures, etc.; it was good to see all the family!

Nate and Katie said...

Oh it all looks so pretty! I love the star wreath!!! We just got home from Indiana, now I am just itching to get all my Christmas stuff out!
Love you guys :)