Monday, December 6, 2010

10 Amazing Years!

Thursday, December 2 was our 10th anniversary! To celebrate ten years together, we went to Jamaica in February, so Thursday we picked a nice, romantic restaurant we hadn't been to before... four courses later, we were definitely full!

In honor of 10 amazing years together, I wanted to share a few highlights from our life together... do we look like we are getting any older?

December 2, 2000 - I became Mrs. Shaffer!December 2, 2001 - our 1st anniversary,
hiking together on our favorite trail in ErieDecember 29, 2005 - close to our 5th anniversary,
dinner in North Carolina with familyFebruary 2010 - Drew and I spent a week in Jamaica celebrating ten years of marraige!

December 2, 2010 - TEN YEARS!
(actually, we forgot to take a picture on our annivesary, so this was taken a few days later... don't tell anyone!)

2 comments:

Nate and Katie said...

You guys are so cute! I have loved seeing you guys fall in love and continue that love through the years. Blessings on many, many more! Smooch!

Joann said...

Great "walk" through the years! Glad you had a sweet time on your 10th!