Celebrating my birthday with a totally cool cake! Thanks Mom!
Someone put a Christmas decoration on Molly; she was not thrilled. Caleb LOVED getting to play with Molly and Annie!
Drew and Jeff made a bumper for Jeff's 4Runner! I wanted a pic of Jeff and Drew together, but you can see the bumper better in this one. Jeff and Drew spent a lot of time working in the garage together.
We all spent plenty of time on the Wii. The boys played a hunting game a lot, even Martha and Mom took a turn trying to hunt down some wild game! Caleb can say "buck" and pointed out every buck that he saw on the tv when the game was on!
Caleb and Grandma ready for Christmas
Who in the world gets a good deal on renting this car? Sam and Martha, of course!
4 comments:
Great minds think alike! I just got my Christmas pictures up today too.
Tell Drew, "Now THAT is a bumper!" Nice job.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Cute pics Carrie! It was fun to see something new on the blog! And, no it is never too late for Christams pics!!
love ya!
Great journaling of the Shaffer time; loved the family picture!
Yay! I haven't seen any of the pictures from Christmas yet, so these are great. I'll have to call to get that cinnamon roll recipe from you (and maybe 2 sisters to help, it was way more fun that way).
I definitely married a bargain shopper, when it comes to hot cars...
Post a Comment