Thursday, January 28, 2010

Halloween fun

Ok, ok, I know Halloween was a LONG time ago, but one of my students just sent me this picture! I was trying to put together a costume the night before Halloween and was having trouble coming up with something. So... all I needed was a balloon to make my costume- a pregnant woman! I won the "Best Staff Costume" award! haha!

4 comments:

Nate and Katie said...

Oh that is hilarious!! You look so cute!!! Any news yet?!
love ya!

Anonymous said...

hi guys so happy to be between you yayaay love the blog soo much ^^

Kim for the Kings said...

Oh that's crazy! I'm so glad you shared the picture! :) Love you gobs!

Mj. said...

Whoa, that is hilarious! I keep wanting to tell you I accidentally bought maternity yoga pants instead of normal ones, so you can borrow them if you want. :) Whenever you may need them...