So...
Drew is in Houston until Wednesday and then in Seattle until Friday. I am on my own all week. Normally that wouldn't be too bad, I watch a lot of tv when Drew is gone. But all my shows are over! The season of EVERYTHING is over and all the shows are in reruns (since we don't have cable, 4 channels don't offer many options!). I haven't grown to like any of the new stuff on right now, well, I do like American Gladiators, but it wasn't on last night. It's nice to not be drawn to the tv every evening, but what should I do now?! I finished a good book Sunday night, don't have another book to read yet.
Jeff to the rescue!
Drew's youngest bro, Jeff, spent the weekend with us and told me about hulu.com. You can watch all sorts of episode and clips from many different shows! So guess what I spent my evening doing! Since we just got cable internet less than a month ago, I watched a couple episodes of Bones that I had missed. Then I got hooked on House, which I don't normally watch. I think I watched about 4 of those. I was going to go to bed after 3 episodes, but the 4th continued the finale of this season, so I had to watch it too. The last one wasn't scary, a little creepy, and made me nervous! I turned on the radio to fall asleep to, just to have some sound as a distraction! I was awake forever, took a long time to fall asleep. Of course I woke up at 6:30am, even though I'm on summer schedule now and could have slept in. I had a hard time sleeping- I don't think my body is adjusted to summer yet!
Or maybe it was the spicy Taco Bell I had for dinner at 7pm!
To Samuel on His 17th Birthday
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment