Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bachelorette's Pad

Drew flew to Chicago Monday afternoon for a bunch of work meetings. He missed our only nice day- 60 and sunny! He would have loved to go hiking or running with the dogs after work, I guess he'll have to wait for spring now! He gets back Thursday night, so the dogs and I are all alone... I told him we were going to PARTY while he was gone! What did we do last night? I went to Walmart on my way home from school, ate a couple pieces of a cheap, frozen pizza (i didn't eat it frozen of course!) and sat on the couch all night reading or watching tv. Plans for tonight? Eat a frozen dinner, sit on the couch and read of watch tv! (after I run on the treadmill first) So much for my big party week alone! =)

5 comments:

Kim for the Kings said...

Sounds wonderful! :)

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Carrie, I hope you have had a great time! I have to admit that I'm a little jealous. :)

Nate and Katie said...

Sounds to me like you need some kids to spice things up a bit!! Love you, miss you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I have no idea why my name is showing up as "the girls"? How weird...this is Katie by the way

Anonymous said...

So sorry I am so slow...we made another blog just for Nate's parents and it is what showed up instead of my other blog address, got it now!! Sorry also to clog up your comment box!