Friday, March 28, 2008

Home with the Lord

A dear dear friend of the Shaffer family has passed away after many years of battling a tumor. Almost all of Drew's family will arrive today for the viewing this evening and funeral tomorrow. I'm glad they were all able to make it here and be together to celebrate Chuck Spacht's life. This first picture was taken about a year ago- Chuck and his wife Susan with Drew's parents, Ginny & Val. The second picture was taken almost 20 years ago, Chuck and Susan- it's one of Ginny's favorites!

2 comments:

believe_in_magic said...

Susan has never ever changed- and I'd be surprised if she ever does. She'll be 90 years old and looking just like she did in the 70's!

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting these pictures. that is how I remember the Spacht's and your in laws look the same as they always did. I am a friend of theirs from old CLM days, can you have Ginny and Val contact me?
Gretchan Bellavia (Hollenbeck)
bellavia26@aol.com