I know, Christmas was a month ago! I'm just now getting Shaffer Christmas pics on here! Terrible, isn't it! Even though the Christmas season is gone, I still want to share the Shaffer Christmas with everyone! We had a wonderful time in North Carolina. I loved not having to wear heavy winter coats every where, I loved seeing the sun (although it did rain a lot and was not as warm as it was the week before)! We spent 11 days in North Carolina, half at Drew's parents' house and half at Drew's uncle's house. We had a great time. Here are just a few of our fun pics!
We all went bowling one day, we weren't very good, but it was fun!
There seemed to be a theme in some presents this year. Dad got a HUGE coffee mug (really a plant pot), he loves coffee and mom just couldn't resist. It was hilarious! Jeff got enormous remote controls, we laughed so hard at these. You know if Jeff gets this big of a smile that he really finds something funny!Molly and Annie got in on the fun with some reindeer antlers. Molly hated it and wouldn't leave them on, we're not sure if Annie even noticed she was wearing them!
The girls- Alicea (Drew's aunt), me, Alice (sister-in-law), Ginny (Drew's mom)
The guys- Drew, Val (Drew's dad), brother Justin, brother Jeff, Eric (Drew's uncle)
1 comment:
You can hardly tell the boys apart in this photo!
Post a Comment