Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Living Room Paint

Since someone asked (hi Gwen!), our living room blue color is from American Heritage- Atlantic Schnooner. We got it at Lowes. It's very very dark in low light. We love it! I'm going to put a picture on here of it, but the battery is dead right now! Maybe later...

1 comment:

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Yea! Okay, I still don't know what I would paint that color right now, but I DO love it! "Atlantic Schooner"-it sounds so nautical. Maybe I'll buy a vacation home on Martha's Vineyard and paint several rooms that color. :)
I would love a new couch and chair (mine is hunter green a la' 1995), but I'm scared to veer away from a neutral, so the color is out for furniture, too. Don't worry, I'll come up with something!
Thanks again for the follow-up.