Saturday, December 22, 2007

Gimple Christmas in Erie


Last weekend we all gathered at our house in Erie for a Gimple (Shaffer/King) Christmas! We celebrated everyone's birthdays by going to Outback. We had a traditional Christmas dinner, traded presents, played games, watched movies, and laughed a lot! It was wonderful to be together again! The dogs loved opening presents, theirs and ours too! They got a moose squeeky stuffed animal that quickly came apart! Kim and Greg were given a digital camera, so now they can stop taking pictures with the cell phones! We can't wait to all be together again!

2 comments:

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

I LOVE the shade of blue that you have painted your wall. I saw it a little closer in your mom's Christmas card. Do you remember the brand and the color name? I'm not sure what I would paint that color right now, but I might have to find something. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Did you Photoshop Kim's face onto your body in that last picture? ;) Gimple girls must love a good couch/book/blanket/dog afternoon.

Your glasses and your students are awesome!