So, here's how it is:
Yes, I went to Las Vegas... it was a work trip... we learned a ton at the conference... I gambled a whopping $5... I lost a total of $5... the weather was nice and sunny... I'm glad I got to visit there once in my life.
No, it wasn't all fun and games... none of us won big money... jet lag isn't fun... I don't feel the need to go there again!
We stayed here- Treasure Island Hotel. Cool hotel, except four times a night the pirate show outside our window shot off cannons, fireworks, and played loud music during their show!
The most important part of our trip was the conference. Our passion was rekindled! We learned how to move CCDS to the next level, to become the best, to raise our level of excellence. This is why "what happens in Vegas" HAS to come home and make a difference! Next year will be a whole NEW CCDS, changes are going to happen! We are making some small changes even now, but with only two months left in this school year, we are working towards most major things to happen next year. We got to visit the number one magnet art elementary school in the nation. Very cool, many great ideas found there!
We did see most of the cool hotels/casinos on The Strip.
![]() |
| Flowers at the Bellagio |
![]() |
| The Palazzo |
Inside Caesar's Palace, the shopping area was made to look like you were outside... amazing!
Colleen, me, and Tiffany... waiting for the Bellagio fountain show.
(please pay no attention to my surprised squeal,
I had NO IDEA it was going to be that big!)
I know, I know, this isn't Vegas. But we flew over the Rockies! I miss those mountains.








1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures and the information. I did not think Vegas needed me for anything. Glad you got the experience and had fun and worked.
Love you a BUNCH.
Grandpa Earl & Grandma Lois
Post a Comment