Drew and I were so so lucky to be able to make the trip to Siloam Springs, AR the first weekend in October for JBU Homecoming and our 10 year reunion! Our group of friends decided long ago that we would all make it back to JBU in 2010 and most of us did! We rented a house together so we could spend as much time together as possible since we rarely get to see each other. Our amazing group came together from Colorado, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nebraska, and Oklahoma- pretty big trips for us all.
So here is most of the group all together- Oct.2010.
Katie, Tura, me, Tif, Jo
This picture was taken probably sometime in the Fall of 1997ish. I don't think we look any older now! Drew and Nate, Katie, Tura, Tif, me, Heidi on the famous Mayfield Dorm bench.
The girls... February 2000 at a cabin that we rented for the weekend.
Back to the present... my favorite place on the JBU campus- the Cathedral of the Ozarks. So many memories there.
Drew and I inside the Cathedral... it looked exactly the same and even smelled the same as 10 years ago. It felt like going home.
Drew and I enjoying the gorgeous 80 degree Arkansas weather on the Mayfield bench.
One of the many many highlights of the weekend was Nate and Katie's 5 week old son, Joshua. Drew was in love! We cuddled with him every chance we got!
The girls... February 2000 at a cabin that we rented for the weekend.
Back to the present... my favorite place on the JBU campus- the Cathedral of the Ozarks. So many memories there.
2 comments:
Oh Carrie, I loved the old pics you added!! Love the memories we all made together and the fact that we have made some new ones now too!
Love you guys and loved spending time with you. Thanks for loving on our kids, you guys are wonderful!!
I swear, that flannel shirt is going to rot off your back --- since it was your dad's before you snitched it from his closet! That was a neat log including the old pics and the new ones; good job of showing a great time then and now!
Post a Comment