Monday, September 28, 2009

Still here

I just want you all to know that we are still alive and well! With school only back in session for 4 weeks, I'm still very busy making sure the year is starting off right. That means I bring lots of work home with me to do in the evenings, or I am just too exhausted to do anything but veg! So... not much blogging happens around this time of the year! No interesting news to report anyway!

We love and miss all our family and friends! We wish we weren't so far away from everyone!

4 comments:

LayBen said...

in a few weeks you will have A LOT to blog about... cuz im coming... 17 dayz!!!! whoot whoot!!

Nate and Katie said...

I am so glad you are still there, although it would be great if you were still here!!
Been thinking about you a lot! Hang in there with all the crazy stuff!
love you

Anonymous said...

ooo pretty new page layout!

Tura

Mj. said...

Cute new page design! It is very Carrie. :)