We were so lucky to have our good friends from college- Nate, Katie, and their two daughters- come visit us Thursday night! They spent the night at our condo and after my family left, we hung out in Winter Park until after lunch.
Mom enjoyed playing "grandma" to the two little early risers!



Drew and I stayed in Winter Park until Saturday so we could watch Micah's race. I promise, he is in this picture!
Go, Micah!
Coming into the finish line
Lunch afterwards at a great deli with HUGE sandwiches!
I drank WAY too much Starbucks, but hey- it's vacation!
We spent the evening back in Denver- Drew and Micah worked until 4:30am on Micah's Jeep. Drew hopped in the shower and we left for the airport at 5am! Needless to say, Drew slept ALL the way home! (Betsy and I did NOT stay up all night!)
To Samuel on His 17th Birthday
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment