Our vacation in Winter Park, CO was amazing! I have spent SOOOOO long getting these pictures on here that I really don't feel like explaining them right now! There are a ton of pics because we did a ton of stuff! Just enjoy and maybe I'll get around to writing about them! More to come...
Loved the pics Carrie, it was so great to be there and spend time with you guys, sorry it was so short! Have you ever tried slide.com, it is free and a great way to show a bunch of pictures. I have never registered for it but can still post my slide shows, it just means I cannot go back and edit them. Anyway, just a thought! Hope you are doing well and gearing up for school starting! lovins, Katie
Drew and I were married on December 2, 2000. We have two dogs, no kids, our dogs are our kids! I am the Vice-Principal at Community Country Day School. Drew is the Sales and Estimating Manager at Sterling Dula Architectural Products (a railing company). We love the Lord and love spending time with our families when we can.
Molly is a 9 year old chocolate lab. She has a sensitive stomach, loves cheese, and is very talkative! It drives her nuts when it's time for a walk, and she has to wait on us to get ready! Annie is an 8 year old yellow lab. She loves to give kisses and cuddle with anyone. She is very gentle and loving. Both our "kids" are good with people and children, great travelers, and wonderful pets! We feel blessed to have them in our lives!
5 comments:
What great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them Carrie. It looks like you guys had a great time.
Love seeing the pics... make me miss the mountains like crazy!
Great pictures Carrie. Looks like you tried everything.
Lois
hurray for different pictures! thanks so much for sharing!!! :-)
Loved the pics Carrie, it was so great to be there and spend time with you guys, sorry it was so short!
Have you ever tried slide.com, it is free and a great way to show a bunch of pictures. I have never registered for it but can still post my slide shows, it just means I cannot go back and edit them.
Anyway, just a thought!
Hope you are doing well and gearing up for school starting!
lovins,
Katie
Post a Comment