Miss me yet? It's been a while. Here are a few fun pics off my phone from the past few months.
Nice day on the back porch.
Some of my kiddos hanging out in the office over lunch.
You have all seen it by now, I got a new style and color! I've never dyed my hair before at all, so this was a big change. I love the cut, I love the color, I love the stylist. I just felt like being different, stepping out of my comfort zone, making a statement. I look a little crazy in this picture, it was the day I got it done, I felt a little crazy!
Saying goodbye to Nathanael when they visited us in Erie. They left soon after for Vienna, it was our last big time together. Love this little guy, I guess he's not so little anymore though!
When Drew takes the Bronco places, he can't tow the pop-up camper also. So we found a great deal on an in-the-bed tent! It's perfect for him and his trips!
I recently was looking through a photo album of Grandpa Shaffer pictures. This is one of my favorites of him and Grandma!
CCDS has chicks! We tried to hatch some from eggs, but they didn't work. So we bought 6 chicks, they are much bigger now. This one cracks me up!
Our cook was given dough balls, a lot of dough balls. She let the rise and baked them for sub rolls today. The whole school smelled heavenly!








2 comments:
Thanks for the Blog pictures and the new hairdo show off. Looks great. Unbelievable dry and hot here with 101 degrees forecasted next week. Should never happen in May.
Love you guys from g and g Earl & Lois.
I like seeing some pictures from your life. (: So fun!
Post a Comment