So you may have seen these floating around facebook already, but I wanted to share them again! Drew and I spent the weekend in North Carolina with Eric, Alicea, and their 7 puppies! The 6 weeks old puppies' mom, Haley, was a stray that Eric and Alicea took in. Haley quickly become part of the family and surprise... she was pregnant! The puppies are so adorable, cuddlely, friendly, and it was VERY hard to not take one home with us! We had so much fun with them, but our dogs didn't like the puppies at all!
To Samuel on His 17th Birthday
1 month ago



2 comments:
So you guys have gone to the dogs!!!! Nice pictures and should make any one want a puppy. Sure, this old guy would like to have a dog to be my friend but not in town (so far).
Love to you and your dogs.
Oh my goodness they are all SO cute!! You guys have good self-control, I think I would have ended up with at least one of those darlings!
Hope you are doing well. Thinking about you a lot these days!
lovins,
Katie
Post a Comment