Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sodas & Cards

One of my favorite drinks is an cherry Italian cream soda from Olive Garden. I can't even tell you how yummy it is, it takes all my willpower to not chug the whole thing down the moment I get it!
(You don't get free refills on those, so you have to take it slow!)
So I looked up how to make them myself at home!
YAY!

We have been playing a lot of "Hand and Foot" lately in the evening.

I won't tell you who has won most of the games because SHE is trying to be a gracious winner! =)

4 comments:

Nate and Katie said...

Looks like fun and those drinks look very yummy!! When do you head back to school...oh, sorry, I probably shouldn't have brought it up!!
love ya!
Katie

Kim for the Kings said...

Sounds like great times! Miss you!

Mj. said...

How did you get Drew to play a card game with you? Doesn't he hate card games? Or is it just Phase 10...

micah and betsy said...

my family loves hand and foot!