Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Beautiful Week on the Beach

We had a wonderful time in Jamaica! It was warm, sunny, and relaxing. I really don't have the time to write all about it before bed, so I'll have to add that later. But here is a preview...

A last kiss on our balcony before we left

Our suite frig was stocked with pop, water, and the famous Jamaican Red Stripe.

I LOVE ORANGE POP.

It was very good orange pop.

View of the water... the beach is just below the grassy area. You can just see the tops of the shade huts.

One side of the pool and the outdoor Italian restaurant.

This was my favorite restaurant, great great food!

Me on the beach in the evening.

Sitting at our favorite beach spot.

Two love birds on the balcony.

We took lots of self-portriats!

Drew chillin' at the beach. The colors in this pic are so great!

Dressed up for dinner at the Creole restaurant.

Sunset at our favorite beach.

3 comments:

Nate and Katie said...

Hey Sweet stuff,
Loved your pictures here too... I am having a hard time winding down tonight so I am checking all my blogs and facebook...really should just go to bed!
Anyway, love all the pics and so glad you had a wonderful time!
nighty night! :)

Joann said...

We'll have to see ALL the pics sometime and hear about the fun time. Happy Anniversary (and belated honeymoon)!

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

It looks absolutely fabulous! Beautiful, beautiful pictures - you two look so happy in all of them :)