Saturday, February 13, 2010

Curious?

Wondering why I have a beach background in the middle of winter?

I'll leave you in suspense for now!

5 comments:

Joann said...

Great background! I wonder what this could mean??? :-)

By the way, I love the picture, too; it's been a neat FB profile picture for you.

Happy Valentine's Day to the both of you!

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

Must be a pretty good Valentine's Day at your house :)

Nate and Katie said...

Oh, I am so excited for you guys!!!! Love the picture! Have a wonderful week! Smooch!

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

You can never go wrong with warm and sunny!

Mike & Dana said...

Where are you going???? I'm guessing you have a tropical vacation planned??? Mike and I were supposed to go to Hawaii for our 10th anniversary...I was about 6 months prego w/ Cade though...not a pretty bathing suit time for me.