During the winter, we love to make s'mores in the fireplace. As I was roasting some marshmallows, I had the graham crackers and chocolate sitting right in front of the fireplace to soften the chocolate. I moved back to put the perfectly toasted marshmallows on the graham crackers, and Molly snuck in and licked half the chocolate off of one! I guess she likes s'mores too.
3 comments:
Ok... so Dan and I were enjoying some truffles given to me by a piano student. We left them sitting next to the couch... Bailey ate almost the entire bag, (that is almost 1lb of chocolate). We called the vet because we heard chocolate. was bad for dogs? Well apparently he had eaten what was close to the toxic level for dogs even for one his size! So a trip to the vet to make him throw it up, $250, and gourmet diet of fresh chicken and rice for 3 days, we learned to how expensive chocolate truffles can really be!
Certainly good to get a blog from you guys. Began to think the weather had swallowed you up. Sharing your goodies with your dog was very nice of you. We are dry here and supposed to be warm for several days but can still pray for gentle moisture. Have fun sharing your specialties with your dogs.
Love to you from Grandpa Earl and Grandma Lois.
OF COURSE Molly loves chocolate. Just imagine wearing chocolate fur every day of your life and not being able to eat it. Wouldn't you crave chocolate ALL the time? :)
Post a Comment