HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!
Today, my amazing husband turns 31! I made him a chocolate cake with sprinkles (at his request), he got to go shooting with some friends, and we are in the midst of making his favorite dinner- BBQ bacon cheddar burgers on the grill! It has been a good day!

4 comments:
I'm drooling... (looks like Molly and Annie share my sentiments!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DREW! We didn't send a card, but I'm glad to hear the gift made it. :) We had so much fun sending those! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you! (And I'm not JUST saying that because I want a piece of your cake...)
Grandpa Earl says what a fabulous cake baker our grandaughter is for Drew's birthday. I'm guessing some will accidentally be dropped under the table for a couple of begging dogs. 31 is sure just a kid to this old 84 year old, soon to be 85 years old guy. Many more happy birthdays to you Drew.
Love to both of you.
Happy Birthday Drew. I heard the 30's are the old 20's so we're really just kids still. (I like this idea as I turn 36 on Friday)
Many Blessings on your Birthday!!
Dana
Happy Birthday Drew! We look forward to seeing you guys soon!
Post a Comment